Post new topic   Reply to topic    Damage Incorporated Forum Index -> Rated Battlegrounds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aravan-SC
Hero

re: PvP Stuff

Since we don't have a dedicated PvP forum, this looks to be the best spot to post this.

I'd like to set up either an arena team or teams, or even a rated battleground team, for this expansion.  This won't be a super serious thing at all, as I'm not in it for the rating anymore.  If people want to push, we can, but I'd prefer it to be for fun instead.  As such, I won't have strict requirements on what the compositions will be, but a few things would likely be requested.

If we do a rated battleground team:

• We would likely need 2-3 healers of different types.
  • A good balance between ranged/melee.
  • One person who could switch to tank if possible for the flag maps.

If we do arena:

• At least one healer in the comp.
  • Unless I get one response to this who is a DPS, then it's manmode 2s time.

My goals for this:

• Transmogs
  • Titles
  • Mounts
  • And more lists!

Ultimately, these are just guidelines.  Besides, I'm a Survival Hunter, not a cop.  I can't force you to play something!  Let me know what you all think, and we can work out some details such as play times.

Bruhman
Hero

I could be in depending on schedule.  I far prefer rated bgs to arenas.

I could be the "switch to tank" guy if you want.

Also, let it be known that I suck terribly at PvP, but always wanted to get more practice with a team.  Keep this in mind if you invite me.

What nights are you thinking?  Pretty much any weeknight (sun - thurs), Wednesday being the worst is fine with me.  Or was this going to be more of an ad hoc thing

Allyriae
Hero

I've been looking for a reason to do some PvP again and this might be it.  The only nights that are definitely out for me are the Tue/Sat raid nights.

No worries about the skill level.  I really don't mind about that.  I was hoping to shoot for either Sun/Mon for the days we do it.  Your thoughts?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Damage Incorporated Forum Index -> Rated Battlegrounds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: